We currently have exciting job opportunities open due to our company’s growth
Facebook Ads/ Paid Media / Digital Marketing Manager
Permanent – Bristol – £28-32k DOE
Closing date for applications: 26th February 2018.
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY – NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, THANK YOU.
Ravenswood Media are looking for a talented and ambitious Facebook Ads/ Paid Media / Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing agency in central Bristol.
We’re passionate about working with people who want to succeed. We help businesses and individuals grow by providing website design, digital and social media marketing, as well as the design and supply of branding, print and stationery. We are based in Bristol, UK, with clients worldwide.
You can find more about who we are and what we do on this website.
What will you be doing
You will be responsible for creating, managing and evolving successful digital marketing strategies and campaigns, both for the company (B2B) and for various our clients (B2B and B2C). You will report directly to the MD in this small but growing team.
- Planning Facebook ad campaigns for leads, conversions & website visits
- A/B Split Testing of Ads, creating Funnels & Retargeting Ads
- Analytics – reporting, tracking, goal setting and monitoring ROI
- Paid search & SEM
- Creating and managing MailChimp email campaigns & newsletters.
- Managing day-to-day of social media accounts
- Working with designers & copy writers to produce imaginative, eye catching ad creative.
- Adhering to best practice guidelines. Evolving and adapting to algorithm changes.
Requirements & Key Competencies
- A proven record of successful end-to-end digital campaigns, with a strong focus on demonstrating ROI through monitoring and reporting of KPIs
- 2+ years Facebook Ads campaign experience
- Strong Google Adwords & Analytics experience
- Experience working with Organic and Paid media through main channels: Instagram, LinkedIn, Mailchimp
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- SproutSocial/HootSuite or similar
- High standard of written language and mathematical proficiency
Highly Desirable Skills
The perfect candidate will also have experience in these areas:
- Google Adwords Advanced/ Certified. Analytics IQ.
- Facebook Blueprint
- Content creation & copywriting
- SEO or web development (WordPress)
- Graphic design – (Photoshop / Illustrator / Fireworks)
- Video production (FCPX)
- Experience with Houzz and Pinterest
- Any other skills you think are relevant – please feel free to mention!
What will we expect from you
- Hard work, dedication and ambition
- A desire to learn and be the best at your craft
- Some weekend mobile social media posting/monitoring
- Organization – You’ll need to stay on top of multiple projects at once and still get things done.
What can you expect from us
- £28-32K per year depending on experience, plus performance-based bonuses
- 28 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- 27” iMac
- Access to training, masterclass academies & support
- Dedicated learning & enrichment time
- Smart, comfortable city centre office with great views over Bristol
- Espressos, music, questionable banter, Friday drinks
- Friendly working environment with good communication
- Interesting and varied client base
- Bristol Media membership + associated benefits & discounts
To apply, please upload:
- Covering Letter
- Examples/details of successful campaigns/portfolio
Using the form below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 26th February 2018.